The Nut House has moved to a new url. Please update your bookmarks and links and come check us out!


Friday, May 28, 2010

Today is our 5th Anniversary!

I have a perfectly delightful secret that I have been keeping from my husband!! I have been teasing him about our anniversary for weeks. We are going somewhere, in that direction, we will be there for the length of time it take to be there and we will be home when we are done. We are wearing the clothes that we need to be there, and changing when we need to be somewhere else.

All of this is ending up to be waaay to much fun. I love surprises and the anticipation is all part of the surprise! So we are off for the....amount of time that we will be gone...to go do what we are doing when we get there ;)

See you...when we get back.

5 years ago I convinced my husband to have a Fairy themed wedding. It was tons of fun!! My husband may divorce me after I show you this picture, but he did it for me and shaved his head shortly after our wedding.






6 comments:

Mindy Skains Independant Scentsy Consultant said...

OHH I have never seen a themed wedding can you post more photos?

Amy O'Connor said...

Happy Anniversary! It sounds like you guys should have fun in whatever it is you have planned.

Confessions From A Working Mom said...

Happy anniversary to you!!!! It's our 5-year today as well :) Enjoy your weekend away from the Nuts!

~Elizabeth

Kristine said...

Happy Anniversary! Love that you just let loose at your wedding and had fun with it. xo

Stefenie said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys have a GREAT time celebrating!

trooppetrie said...

those pictures are amazing. I would like to join you tomorow for Thankful Thursday but do not see a button to add to my blog. If you have one can you send it to me?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin