The Nut House has moved to a new url. Please update your bookmarks and links and come check us out!


Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Back in the Hospital with Owain

Owee is back in the hospital. It doesn't look as bad as last  month when we were here. After running off to the doctor when he woke up from a nap with a 104.7 fever, he was having a really hard time breathing so we admitted him. One thing we know for sure is that he has asthma, which was most likely triggered by a viral infection. He has a really bad ear infection as well, it looks like it ruptured, which makes me feel really bad since I didn't catch it before it got bad. He didn't even act like anything was wrong with his ear, I think it came on suddenly.

So we are here for the night and as long as he has a fever.


Tucked in for the night. I hope he sleeps well and gets better quickly!



12 comments:

C. Rose Fisher said...

You littel one is on my heart and in my prayers....keep up the good work Mom!

Melanie said...

What a precious little boy. He is in my thoughts and prayers. (((HUGS))) to you Momma!

CraftGirlAlli said...

poor little guy. hope he's feeling better and gets a good nights sleep!

Boutique on Feet said...

Praying for your little boy. As a mommy of 3 boys, my heart always goes out to posts such as this. Hope he gets better soon!

Kate said...

Oh poor O! Praying for him!

Lisa Curcio said...

Thanks girls, much love!

FROM MARRIAGE TO MOTHERHOOD said...

Bless his little heart! I hope to come back to your blog to see a positive report!

Lucy said...

That's so scary :( It makes you feel grateful to live in modern times with access to modern medicine.

Stopping by from SITS. I was intrigued when I heard about your garden and am now following!

Hope your little guy feels better soon.

heather said...

Awe poor little guy. Hope that fever breaks and he feels better soon. Hang in there.

Rose said...

Poor little guy. I hope he gets better quickly.

AK said...

Oh wow...I sure hope things get better and fast! No fun when our guys our sick!!

Emily said...

Hi Lisa -

Sorry I haven't stopped in in a while. So sorry to hear about your little guy. I'll say a few prayers for him. Hope he's back in teh swing of things soon.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin