The Nut House has moved to a new url. Please update your bookmarks and links and come check us out!


Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Samples, Coupons, Dinner and an Exciting Trip

Not too exciting around The Nut House today. Catching up with homeschool, laundry and other tedious housework. I did get to open up some free samples that came in the mail with a couple of coupons. You can see my samples over at my frugal living blog I'm Not Cheap, I'm Frugal.

I have not been to the store in a while, I think the last time I went grocery shopping was the day I brought Owain home from the hospital almost 2 weeks ago. Dinner was a bit hard to come up with, but I did some experimenting and came up with something the kids loved! You can see what I whipped up for dinner on my recipe site From My Kitchen to Yours.

I also have some exciting news about a short trip, that I will be making By Myself! I have not done that in almost 10 years. It is a long distance from where I live and it is in a state that I have never been to before. I am working out the details with a certain organization that I love love LOVE. After a few more emails I will be telling everyone all about it. I am bursting with excitement and can hardly keep my mouth shut. I can't wait to tell y'all about it!



0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin