The Nut House has moved to a new url. Please update your bookmarks and links and come check us out!


Monday, March 15, 2010

I Made a Pink & Ruffled Hat for Baby Girl

I sat around with my kids this weekend and took a much need break. Saturday I parked my butt on the couch and finished She Nut's hat that I started months ago and thought would be done for her for Christmas. This was the type of project I soon realized that I couldn't just walk away from and come back later too. I found myself not remembering which row I was on or how stitches I had left in the row. I spent a lot of time pulling it apart and hoping for the best. I think it turned out really well. What do you think?


This was the only photo I got of her sitting still with her hand
not in her mouth.



And a second later, thumb is in the mouth.
This is how she spends most of her days.



I wish this one wasn't so blurry. This is one happy and
excited Baby Girl!


She sat still for her big brother though.



9 comments:

Rachel said...

What a cute hat! I love it!

Kate said...

I love her hat! Nice job!
She is so cute. Could I have her? Pretty please??

Lisa Curcio said...

No way Kate! She is all mine, I worked hard for her lol.

Thanks for the complements you two!

Crayon Wrangler said...

I love the hat! Seriously...HELLO TALENT! Way to go Lisa!

RHONDA said...

cute!!! I wish I was creative!!


Rhonda
www.lylefamily5.blogspot.com

Thanks for all the prayers for Zbug! Hugs !

Helga said...

The hat looks great!!! You did a wonderful job on it :o)

Rose said...

Very cute :-)

Angela said...

She's beautiful!

Great job on the hat, it's really cute!

Kimberly @ RaisingOlives said...

The hat is super sweet. (Baby too!) Great job on both. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin