The Nut House has moved to a new url. Please update your bookmarks and links and come check us out!


Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What do you mean it is only Tuesday?!? 7 Reasons why the Week Should be Over Already!

I can tell already it is going to be a long week. Oh Friday where are you? I am running out of steam already, still feeling motivated and ready to get things done, but I either need a do over or I need to jump straight to next week.

So far this week, as in just yesterday and today, my 5 kids have had, gone through or experienced:

7 Baths
6 Outfits of She Nuts that fit her last week are suddenly waaay too small
5 Major Meltdowns
4 pounds of chicken
3 Dentist appointments
2 Doctors appointments
1 Gallon of homemade almond milk

I have gone had, gone through or experienced:

7 times I cleaned up a very very wet bathroom
6 boxes of clothes looking for something that will fit She Nut
5 bite sized snickers...1 for each meltdown
4 pounds of chicken...we all eat together :)
3 dentist appointments that I sat in the waiting room for and for once my children were the angels in the room
2 big baby embraces after getting shots
1 major mother of a migraine

If I wasn't so worried that I would pass out from exhaustion in the tub and drown, I would say Calgon, Take me Away! Instead, I am feeding the kids cereal for dinner and putting them to bed early.



5 comments:

Laanykidsmom said...

These are the days that you just grit your teeth and get through, right? I prescribe more chocolate, since it is only Tuesday, and I agree with the early bedtimes. Good luck!!

RHONDA said...

We gonna miss this one day....That's what I keep telling myself..
Rhonda
www.lylefamily5.blogspot.com

Kelli @ 3 Boys and a Dog said...

I know you don't really mean it to be, but that is HILARIOUS! :-)

My kids (I am scared to say this out loud, lest it jinx me) have been pretty good today. :-)

Tomorrow is another day. :-)

All American x5 said...

I am a day late but this is how my week has been also! I didn't even get a blog post in yesterday and I have been really trying for one each weekday.

I am so with you! Soon Saturday will magically appear and I can maybe stay in my sweats all day.

drea said...

this made me laugh, I can so relate... but on a smaller scale ;) hope the week has calmed down for you.

drea

Blog Widget by LinkWithin