The Nut House has moved to a new url. Please update your bookmarks and links and come check us out!


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mended Little Hearts CHD Awareness Week Gathering

Somehow I didn't manage to get pictures of everyone with their CHD Awareness stickers on...but every one got one when they walked in the door :) We had many of our MLH members there as well as several nurses and doctors from Peds Cardiology. I met and talked with a few families who were in the UVA Children's Hospital with their Heart Babies. I am glad that they got to met with us and talk to us about their Heart Babies and what they were going through.


 
Hey friend, my name is Wee Nut. My CHD is Double Inlet, 
Single Ventricle, I hear you have a Single Ventricle too.
Dude, we rock!


  
Hanging out with Peds Cardiology Nurses and Doctors.
The kids have having snacks and doing Heart Crafts.



  
Fun times!



  
Wee Nut is getting in on the crafting action too.



  
 Just one last picture of the kids.








5 comments:

Kristine said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. Great!

All American x5 said...

Awesome cause and great that you were able to meet up with some new families.

Casey said...

I really enjoy your blog so I decided to give you an award, I left it on my blog, Ramblings of Casey. I hope you can check it out!

Kate said...

Love that you have/offer this support! Great pictures. I love a post with pictures!

Brianne said...

Great pictures! Looks like a good day.

Love the first pic caption!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin