The Nut House has moved to a new url. Please update your bookmarks and links and come check us out!


Saturday, February 13, 2010

Kids Got to Work Painting Their New Bedrooms

Because we can't do all of the work now can we, and by we, mostly I mean my husband, the Wall Nut who does most of the work on the addition.


 
Wing Nut is not only a Lego fanatic, he is a Wall-e fanatic.
Bright yellow it is!



  
He painted as far up as he could reach.



  
So excited and proud!



  
First coat of 2 different yellows, because all that bright
yellow is just too much for me.



  
Wall Nut and Little Nut Nut just finished the first coat of the
room he will share with Wee Nut.
Little Nut Nut took off before getting this picture.



  
Nice color!



  
E Nut enjoyed his open canvas.
This is color 1 for his New York Yankee Bedroom!



  
Fabulous painting of E Nut walking a dog.
No, we do not have a dog.




7 comments:

Tyler said...

love it! Its going to look great.. so fun that you let them start their rooms out ;) The Yankee room will be my fav by far though.. make sure and post pics!

Kate said...

You are much braver than I am! I can't imagine letting go of my control issues and letting my kids paint! It's going to look great though!

Laura said...

Ohhh I LOVE the colors!! And how cool to have little helpers! :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love it!!!!!!! Sunshine all over the place :).
I love the Nut House. I had one raising my kids, and they have their very own nut houses.lol....
Life is great....you have beautiful family. I see where you are a friend of my daughter Erica Valdez...she's my miracle baby.
God bless ya from Texas!!!!

RHONDA said...

Can't wait to see the finished project! It looks great!

Rhonda

Amy O'Connor said...

I love those colors! I'm planning to paint my girls' bedroom pink and my son wants green. I don't know if I'm brave enough to let them do any of the painting, though!

Laura Fiskin said...

I absolutely love that yellow!! My 10 year old painted his room bright orange. I really enjoy your blog by the way. I have never seen another one that addresses CHD like you do. Most people want to ignore it and just hope it never affects them. I guess maybe that's what I did too (if I am being honest) until my son was born. I really appreciate what you do!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin