The Nut House has moved to a new url. Please update your bookmarks and links and come check us out!


Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day from The Nut House & CHD Awareness Day 2010


 
The Nuts get Heart Shaped Valentines Cookies for Breakfast!!



  
Congenital Heart Defects are the Number 1 Birth Defect.
Congenital Heart Defects cross all borders, all cultures,
all income levels, there is no known cause, no cure.



  
Wee Nut's Heart is Perfect.



  
This is what happens when I think I can put the 5 kids to bed
in less time than the 7 minutes it takes to bake cookies.



6 comments:

Linda Romeo said...

The cookies are just great! With lots of love and Happy Valentine's Day to all the nuts in my life!

Kate said...

They look great!!! I'm jealous of how smooth your icing is! I'm still trying to acheive that!

Mindy Skains Independant Scentsy Consultant said...

No laughing but I LOVE BURNT sugar cookies. Weird huh?

RHONDA said...

GREAT COOKIES!! I LOVE BURNT COOKIES TOO...LOL

HAPPY HEART DAY!!

RHONDA

one"hip"momma said...

Chocolate chip cookies burn while running to change the laundry ;)

Happy, happy CHD Awareness Day from 1 heartmomma to another !

Steph

Wife to the Rockstar said...

What a neat idea. Your family is beautiful. My first baby was born with heart issues. She is now 13 and very healthy.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin