The Nut House has moved to a new url. Please update your bookmarks and links and come check us out!


Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday

This week is so easy to find things to be Thankful For. It is so hard to think of all the lost life in Haiti, and not think about how lucky I am to have my family safely with me today. I love my family and am so Thankful to have them.




She Nut is just so tired from all her playing.



 
She is also getting irritated from the flash.
"Just let me sleep mama!"



 
 Wee Nut Loves Elmo



 
 Not sure what is cuter than babies playing with each other.



 
 I ♥ New York. Go Yankees!
 I love seeing all my kids together in pictures :)


As always, I am Thankful for my happy, healthy, wild little beasties that run around my house all day long driving me crazy, I am Thankful that my husband has a job, we have a roof over our heads and for our wonderfully supportive group of friends and family and all the ways they help us.





So what are you Thankful for today? It is so easy to join in and tell everyone.

Here is how Thankful Thursdays works:

1. Post your Thankful Thoughts on your blog. Somewhere in your post please mention Welcome to the Nut House and http://ourhappynuthouse.blogspot.com/ so that your friends, family and visitors know where to find other Thankful Thoughts. You can also grab my Thankful Thursdays banner and link to that. Once you have done that you can come back here and add your post to MckLinky.

Not every one has a blog, so:

2. If you don't have a blog, you can leave a Thankful Thoughts comment in the comment section.

3. You can show your Thankful Thoughts any way you like, as a list, as a story, as one word, one sentence or just a picture.

Have fun!



7 comments:

Cop Mama said...

Oh, how precious! Love She nut sleeping and We Nut with Elmo and well, actually I love all the pics! Way adorable!

Five kiddos, how dear friend DO you do it??? I can barely manage 2! What a cute bunch!

Oh, and I linked up!

Brianne said...

Your family is beautiful!! Love she nut sleeping in her exersaucer!!

Kate said...

Ok, seriously...your kids are adorable! I love that She Nut fell asleep in her exersaucer!

Julie said...

Hi...I just wanted to leave a comment. I just read your comment over on my blog so clicked to see if you had a blog. I had to laugh, I was actually reading your blog the other night (probably how you found me) and my husband shut the computer off when I left it for awhile and I never saved your page! then for the life of me I couldn't remember what it was called. I think we have a lot in common. I am also a public school/homeschooling mom! One of my sons has ADHD and we have been homeschooling him for 4 years. My daugther also had a congenital heart defect and had to have open surgery. So all this to say, I am glad to have found your blog for the second time!! Looking forward to reading more!

Laura said...

How cute are they!?! I love the one with them all together, thankful and blessed for sure!

GapGirl said...

I <3 NY too... but for us, its GO METS! All the way. What part of NY? Im from Long Island... but am now a southern gal ;)
XoxoGapGirl

Working Mommy said...

Oh my goodness!!! I love the pictures of your little She Nut...your kiddos are so very precious!!! Stopping by to say hi - from your newest follower!!

~WM

Blog Widget by LinkWithin