The Nut House has moved to a new url. Please update your bookmarks and links and come check us out!


Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am very Thankful for my very silly 19 month old Wee Nut who is starting to come out of his shell and really show off his personality. He loves to play at the dinner table, and since he is always the first one done, we have to keep him busy while the rest of the family eats. He is such a funny little guy. I am so Thankful he is here with us today.

video

As always, I am Thankful for my happy, healthy, wild little beasties that run around my house all day long driving me crazy, I am Thankful that my husband has a job, we have a roof over our heads and for our wonderfully supportive group of friends and family and all the ways they help us.



So what are you Thankful for today? It is so easy to join in and tell everyone.

Here is how Thankful Thursdays works:

1. Post your Thankful Thoughts on your blog. Somewhere in your post please mention Welcome to the Nut House and http://ourhappynuthouse.blogspot.com/ so that your friends, family and visitors know where to find other Thankful Thoughts. You can also grab my Thankful Thursdays banner and link to that. Once you have done that you can come back here and add your post to MckLinky.

Not every one has a blog, so:

2. If you don't have a blog, you can leave a Thankful Thoughts comment in the comment section.

3. You can show your Thankful Thoughts any way you like, as a list, as a story, as one word, one sentence or just a picture.

Have fun!



5 comments:

Confessions From A Working Mom said...

I am thankful that I only have to work 5 out of the next 17 days-- I need a break!!!

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

MannMom3 said...

How cute is he! Love the video..Thanks for sharing!

I am thankful that tomorrow is the kids last day of school for 2 weeks..Hello sleeping in..or not..but still..:-)

Brianne said...

Keely- maybe not sleeping in but no crazy mornings! I hear ya!

Lisa- did you write a post about Wee Nuts doc appointment. I wanted to read it and can not find it?

RHONDA said...

Can we say CUUUUUTE!!! :)
Rhonda ~

hadassahrose said...

What an adorably funny video! Made my day! That is one happy little boy. :)

I hope that you and your family have a very merry Christmas!

(I found your blog while hopping from one to another.)

Peace.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin