The Nut House has moved to a new url. Please update your bookmarks and links and come check us out!


Sunday, December 6, 2009

Our Winter Wonderland

We don't get a lot of snow around here. Many times we wake up in the morning and the temperature has dropped down into the teens overnight, but still, not a lot of snow. It usually takes us longer to find and put together clothes warm enough to play outside in, than the Little Nuts actually spend outside. I managed to get a few pictures out in front of our house, the kids were not outside for long enough for me to go out and get pictures of them. In the time that it took me to change a few diapers and feed the baby, they were done outside. I think it is funny that of the 3 kids who went outside to play, the oldest came in first and the youngest came in last. They had a good time, and this may be 1 of only 1-3 times they will get to play in the snow all winter long. I guess it really doesn't matter how long they were out there, as long as they had a good time while they were playing.

 My rosemary plant is the last of my herbs and seems
to be holding up pretty well.



 
A couple of Dogwood trees and a tiny boxwood bush.



  
We think this crazy little bush looking thing is
a weeping cherry tree. Every year I cut it back
and every year it grows out of control.
I think it is cool anyways.


Did you get any good Winter Wonderland photos yet this year? Head on over to my community and leave a link to your blog post of The Photo of the Week and Show Me Your Latest Winter Wonderland Photos.



10 comments:

Kate said...

SO pretty!!!

Stefenie said...

I love the snowy pics. I am looking forward to some snow here. We had a few flurries a few days ago but nothing that accumulated. I always love it when the trees in our yard get blanketed in snow...makes for some beautiful pictures.

Of course after a few days of snow I am ready for it to go. LOL!!!

Stef, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan
http://www.whenlifehandsyouabrokenheart.blogspot.com

Tyler said...

What a beautiful winter wonderland! I hope we get a good fun snow this year. Usually we get one decent one..hopefully! Hope you all enjoy it :)

queen dani said...

It is SO beautiful! and I am SO jealous *lol* I'm praying for snow in Florida this year :)

Sharon said...

Those are very beautiful photos of the freshly fallen snow!

Mindy Skains Independant Scentsy Consultant said...

2 words


SNOW HOG!!!!!


please feel free to mail it or send that beautiful white fluffy goodness my way....

LOVE THE PHOTOS they make me want to CRY!!!!

Brianne said...

Holy cow!! You did get snow! Better you then me! Ha!! Nice pics though! I have none to show you, our dusting of snow quickly melted!

TAMMY said...

Beautiful Pictures!!

Terena said...

beautiful pictures.

Ann said...

That is gorgeous! I love the feeling of the holidays that I get from seeing snow photos!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin