The Nut House has moved to a new url. Please update your bookmarks and links and come check us out!


Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Baby Mamas (Put a Sling On 'Em) Video by Leigh

This is the funniest things I have seen in a long time! Leigh over at Marvelous Kiddo made this video and it is so fun and creative. I laughed a lot watching these girls dance while wearing their babies. It is sung to the tune of Beyonce's Single Ladies. I think I have watched this video at least 3 7 times and it has become an amusing time waster lol. And it is so very fitting that I found this video the same day I entered to win a Hotsling and posted about it hahahaa. Enjoy!








10 comments:

Amy O'Connor said...

LMBO!!! That is just hilarious!

queen dani said...

That was hilarious! Good luck with the sling contest!

Kate said...

LOL! I loved the look on her face at 1:40!

Rachel said...

Hilarious! Thanks for the laughs!

Melanie said...

So funny!!! Thank you for sharing.

Brianne said...

Too funny!! They are good!! Haha!

Ok so you have to head over to the blog frog! Someone is asking about labor and delivery and since you love it so much I told her I would send you over to answer her ?'s!!

I think this is the link that will bring you there:

http://www.theblogfrog.com/psearch/ViewThread.aspx?view=last&replied=yes&blogID=104191&threadID=7705

Lisa Curcio said...

Kate, that look on her face at 1:40 is hilarious! I love the end snip after the credits where she is laughing.

Brianne, you are funny! I love having babies lol.

Sarah Little said...

Ooooh My Gosh!This is awesome - and perhaps the beginning of a New Mom Aerobics class - those Moms are HoT Mommas too!! - maybe if I strap my two kids to a sling and dance around my legs will look that good ;-)

Melanie said...

Thank you so much for your help with my blog yesterday. I'm getting dumber the older I get. lol When you aren't busy chasing youngsters around could you maybe see what is wrong with my divider? I can't seem to get it in the right place.

Neuffj said...

Hey, I saw you commented on Keely's win... sorry you missed the last giveaway, but we are doing another one. It just started today! Come enter, you won't be too late;) Oh P.S. this is Jenna from Bloggy Blog Designz

Blog Widget by LinkWithin