The Nut House has moved to a new url. Please update your bookmarks and links and come check us out!


Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Hayride and Carving Pumpkins

I just realized that this post is going to be Heavy with pictures. Sometimes I just have a hard time choosing which photos are best to choose, so I choose lots. We went out to a new (to us) pumpkin patch a few weeks ago and the kids had a great time. It was the first time we have been out as a family in a while.



 
Way, way down E Nut and Wing Nut are still running.
Dad and Wee Nut are following behind trying to keep up.
Little Nut Nut has is little bear Hoah, that has to go with him everywhere.


 
 Little Nut Nut has made sure that his Pumpkin is approved by Hoah.


 
I love this picture of Wing Nut and Little Nut Nut.


 
E Nut helping out Wee Nut as they make their way through the Pumpkin Patch.


 
I have no idea what they are looking at, but it looks interesting what ever it is.


 
Wee Nut following around his big brother.


 
E Nut has happily found his Pumpkin.


 
Wee Nut with She Nut in the Maya Wrap.


 
Check out my cool hat and scarf that I won from Emily at The Tennill Times.
I love love love them!
Doesn't this set look like it was made for me?


 
Wow those are some big Pumpkins.


 
 Happy on the Hay Ride.


 
On the way back from the Pumpkin Patch.


 
Just getting started.


 
 Separating the guts from the seeds. Wing Nut is not so sure about this.


Wee Nut is keeping busy coloring.
Check out our recycled crayons.


At this point Wee Nut is happy to hang out with brothers.


 
Hey Dad, I caught a Pumpkin once and it was This Big.


 
E Nut & Wing Nut separating the guts from the seeds.


 
Little Nut Nut after Dad cut the top off the Pumpkin.


Little Nut Nut happy to clean the guts out of the Pumpkin.


Wing Nut is carving his pumpkin.
Wee Nut is getting sick of this Pumpkin carving thing.


 
 Little Nut Nut with his carved Pumpkin.


Apparently I only got pictures of Little Nut Nut's Pumpkin before they ended up outside. And before I got pictures, we woke up to frozen Pumpkins after an early freeze. Those poor little Pumpkins started getting mushy and rotten shortly after that...but they looked great last night with a candle burning in each of them.



6 comments:

Pennie Bixler said...

Those are some amazing photos - and some AMAZING pumpkins! Looks like you nuts really know how to celebrate Halloween!

Emily said...

Awesome pictures! I wish we had real pumpkin patches around here. That hat and scarf look so great with your hair! (And don't you LOVE Maya wraps? How do people survive without slings and carriers?!?)

Confessions Of A Working Mom said...

Awe, I love the jack-o-lanterns... makes me wish we'd carved ours up. Next year, right?

I've got something for you here. Hope you enjoy!

~Elizabeth

Auntie Cake said...

Sweet times at the pumpkin patch!

Brianne said...

I love all your photos! I would have had a ton more in my Halloween post but my computer was acting all nutty on me! Ha! Love the pics in the high chair! So cute. And yes that set looks like it was made for you! What a nice time it looked like you all were having!

Helga said...

It looks like you Nuts had a great time at the Pumpkin Patch!!! It also looked like they were having fun with the carving process :o) Great pics!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin