The Nut House has moved to a new url. Please update your bookmarks and links and come check us out!


Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Misery Loves Company

Our house is not all Sunshine and Roses. I bet you didn't know that, its time to dispel all illusions that my family is a jolly bunch of Nuts.






 Little Nut Nut has the Get me Out of Here Misery.


 
 E Nut has the Its Not my Birthday Misery.


 
Again E Nut has the Its not my Birthday Misery.


 
Wee Nut has the Get me Out of Here Misery.

E Nut has the Get Him Away from Me Misery.


 
Yeah, look who's Miserable Now?


 
Wing Nut has the I Don't Want to Leave the Pumpkin Patch Misery.


 
 And Wing Nut has the Why Can't I have More Toasted Marshmallows Misery.

Sorry no pictures of She Nut. I can tell you that right now, she has the Get Off that Stupid Computer and Feed ME Misery!

Good thing Misery Loves Company, or my kids would be all alone in their suffering.



6 comments:

All American x5 said...

Love It!!

Been there...Done that...Still doing it!

Laura said...

HAHAHA so great to see another family who is always walking around shooting rays of sunshine! :)

Stefenie said...

LOL!! Glad I am not the only one whose kids have those miserable faces from time to time!

Thanks for keeping it REAL!

Stef, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan
http://www.whenlifehandsyouabrokenheart.blogspot.com

Libbie said...

Very cute! Yes- I often think my blog makes my life look perfect...but I love that you just put it out there :) The "hey get off the computer misery" is my favorite :) Cute post!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness! The 'it's not my birthday misery' is priceless! lol I saw that look just last Friday and I'll see it again on Saturday. That's the downside of having 3 birthdays from Oct 30-Dec 6, leaving one boy out of 4 to wait all the way to April!

Lisa @ All That and a Box of Rocks

Brianne said...

Haha! Loved it, gave me a good laugh! And its so true!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin