The Nut House has moved to a new url. Please update your bookmarks and links and come check us out!


Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This week I am Thankful for...


Cute Baby Girl Feet



Surprise self portrait of Big Kid Smiles I find on my camera.



 Memories of Summer Vacations to the Beach



Kids who love to cook.



Fake pouty faces.



3 Generations of Boys
(with She Nut too)


I just realized this was my 100th post! Yippie!

As always, I am Thankful for my happy, healthy, wild little beasties that run around my house all day long driving me crazy, I am Thankful that my husband has a job, we have a roof over our heads and for our wonderfully supportive group of friends and family and all the ways they help us.

So what are you Thankful for today? It is so easy to join in and tell everyone.

Here is how Thankful Thursdays works:

1. Post your Thankful Thoughts on your blog. Somewhere in your post please mention Welcome to the Nut House and http://ourhappynuthouse.blogspot.com/ so that your friends, family and visitors know where to find other Thankful Thoughts. You can also grab my Thankful Thursdays banner at the top of this post and link to that. Once you have done that you can come back here and add your post to MckLinky.

Not every one has a blog, so:

2. If you don't have a blog, you can leave a Thankful Thoughts comment in the comment section.

3. You can show your Thankful Thoughts any way you like, as a list, as a story, as one word, one sentence or just a picture.

Have fun!




9 comments:

janet said...

Your kids are all so beautiful!

Lisa Curcio said...

Thanks Janet!

Laura said...

I LOVE baby feet, and that fake pout is great! :)

Auntie Cake said...

Oh, my sister sent me over here to check you out! Sweet family and I totally understand about the nut factor... We are a bunch of nuts over at our house!

Redeemed1 said...

I love the baby feet - that's so sweet.

Brandi said...

Awww, baby feet get me every time! Great pics. :)

Brianne said...

Ok you so stole my idea! I was going to post a pic of my family! Ha! Love the pics! And of course those baby feet!! So cute!

Maura said...

I am Loving the self portrait! My son borrows my camera sometimes too. I love seeing things from his perspective when he is done.

Twincerely,Olga said...

Aww!!what a beautiful post! your children are gorgeous! I am going to have to play next week!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin