The Nut House has moved to a new url. Please update your bookmarks and links and come check us out!


Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Simple Saturday Snack

Today is a beautiful and lazy day at the Nut House. I can't seem to get too much done around here today, so I decided to make a quick treat for the kids for after lunch. It is my variation of Rice Crispy Treats, made with marshmallow and...well you will have to go check out the recipe over at my recipe blog to find out what fun treat we are having today.

I hope you enjoy it :)



1 comments:

Trench Mommy said...

Hi! So nice to meet you! I'm Mandy from The Trenches Of motherhood. I just wanted to drop a note to say that I added your "Thankful Thursday" blog fest to my list so I will be back! And I'll promote it, too! Glad to meet you...and hope to get to know you bloggy style!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin