The Nut House has moved to a new url. Please update your bookmarks and links and come check us out!


Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thankful Thursdays


So far this week is flying by. Not to much happening at the Nuthouse this week, getting back into the school year and ironing out the kinks with the homeschool lessons for my oldest.

This week I am very Thankful to my mom who ordered many of the books that we need for Wing Nut's homeschool curriculum. We are still waiting on one more to come, and I have to order a few more, but we have everything we need to get through the first several lessons.

I am so very Thankful for new tires on my van...it rides so much better now!!

Thanks to my neighbor Kari (hope I spelled you name right!) who brought over a few bags of girl clothes last night.

Thank you Ken and Andrea for those clothes...that is so funny you got a bigger size of my favorite outfit. And yes I love it so much that I wish they made that in my size haha!

Thank you Aunt Steph and Uncle Chris for the baby clothes, very cute. And THANK YOU for taking away all those bags of Boy clothes that I have been hanging on to for years and years, through 4 boys while waiting for you two to start having babies!

Thanks Grandpa Curcio & Katie for all of those Magic Tree House books! What a great addition to our collection. And I didn't think we would be getting Ariel (Little Mermaid) gifts for our baby girl until Christmas...I should have know you would be the first to get her a Little Mermaid doll, so cute!

And as always, I am so very very Thankful that my husband has a job, that my children are healthy and that we have such a great group of family and friends.

So what are you Thankful for today? It is so easy to join in and tell everyone.

Here is how Thankful Thursdays works:

1. Post your Thankful Thoughts on your blog. Somewhere in your post please mention Welcome to the Nuthouse and http://ourhappynuthouse.blogspot.com/ so that your friends, family and visitors know where to find other Thankful Thoughts. You can also grab my Thankful Thursdays banner at the top of this post and link to that. Once you have done that you can come back here and add your post to MckLinky.

Not every one has a blog, so:

2. If you don't have a blog, you can leave a Thankful Thoughts comment in the comment section.

3. You can show your Thankful Thoughts any way you like, as a list, as a story, as one word, one sentence or just a picture.

Have fun!



6 comments:

Pam said...

Love your blog. I have a blog at
www.motheringthemotherinnc.blogspot.com. I do "thoughtful Thursdays". I would be happy to do this one next week. Do you do this every week?
Doula Mama

Lisa Curcio said...

Hi Pam, Doula Mama,

I sure try to do this every week! Sometimes I have a hard time remembering it is Thursday until the day is almost over. I realized one day that I need to let some...or most of my stress go and stop and be Thankful for the little things.

I would love to see you back next week!

~Lisa
(heading over to check out your blog...I would love to be a doula!!!)

Mom.mama.mommy@gmail.com said...

I just posted. Did I do it right?!?!? First time ;)

Lisa Curcio said...

MMM,

Yep, your link worked just fine. Thanks for joining me today :)

~Lisa

My Heart said...

What a great idea! This is my first (of many?) Thankful Thursdays.

Lisa Curcio said...

Thanks My Heart, and thanks for sharing your Thankful Thoughts!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin