It has been a much better week than last week! I feel like my head is a bit more organized and things are finally starting to fall into place. There is definitely lots to be thankful for today.
I would love it if you would join me in celebrating all the great, simple, unforgetable, strange, daily, pleasant, sigh of relief, exciting, or underwhelming moments in our lives. What are your Thankful Thoughts?
1. I am Thankful that my head is more organized and I feel less stressed.
2. I am still Thankful for Edy's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream...and the fact that it was on sale this week!
3. I am Thankful that I finally got a bassinet for the new baby and when the time comes I know there is bed ready.
4. I am Thankful that I finally managed to find the time to dig out some baby clothes for new baby that will work if it is a boy or a girl. I am almost ready for this baby...I hope its ready for me!
5. I am Thankful for Bing Cherries!
6. I am Thankful for Mended Little Hearts of Charlottesville & I am so excited to become a volunteer to help new Heart familys!
7. I am Thankful that my parents are coming to visit and help out with the new baby next week and that they will be here for 10 day!
8. I am Thankful that my mother-in-law and her husband insisted on hiring someone to finish our siding on our addition, and that it is almost done!
9. I am Thankful that my husband is almost done wiring the addition, and that it is almost ready for inspection! Insulation & drywall are up next!!
10. I am Thankful for the veggies in my garden that are actually doing well enough to produce food for us!
11. And of course I am Thankful for my happy, healthy, wild little beasties that run around my house all day long driving me crazy ;)
So what are you Thankful for today? It is so easy to join in and tell everyone.
Here is how Thankful Thursdays works:
1. Post your Thankful Thoughts on your blog. Somewhere in your post please mention Welcome to the Nuthouse and http://ourhappynuthouse.blogspot.com/ so that your friends, family and visitors know where to find other Thankful Thoughts. You can also grab my Thankful Thursdays banner at the top of this post and link to that. Once you have done that you can come back here and add your post to MckLinky.
Not every one has a blog, so:
2. If you don't have a blog, you can leave a Thankful Thoughts comment in the comment section.
3. You can show your Thankful Thoughts any way you like, as a list, as a story, as one word, one sentence or just a picture.