I have many Ah-Ha moments when I realize that I know exactly what to do. Life at the Nuthouse has a tendency to be crazy, and most of the time that is just fine with me. Sometimes I feel like things are a bit to crazy even for me. I have been having a hard time getting through my day lately and I decided that it was time for me to turn around, grab my kids and walk in the other direction completely. My Ah-Ha moment happened around 5am this morning when I realized that the contractions that I was having all night long that were keeping me up were probably due to a long day of running round yesterday, and that I was not going into labor exhaused...and as much as I am ready for this baby, I am Thankful that it was not real labor!
So here is my first Thankful Thursday post. I would love it if you would join me in celebrating all the great, simple, unforgetable, strange, daily, pleasant, sigh of relief, exciting, or underwhelming moments in our lives.
Today I am Thankful:
1. That, as I said earlier, I am not going into labor exhausted!
2. That my pole beans are thriving and we should have fresh from the vine green beans soon :)
3. That it looks like the Chickenpox have come and gone in at least one of my Little Nuts, and the other is showing no signs (yet!) and at this point I still don't have shingles.
4. That I have a small patch of baby grass growing my back yard from a handful of seeds I found in my pantry (of all places).
5. That I only forgot 1/4 of the things on my grocery list yesterday and I can run out and get them all in one place.
6. I am very Thankful for Eddy's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream!
7. And of course I am Thankful for my happy, healthy, wild little beasties that run around my house all day long driving me crazy ;)
So what are you Thankful for today? It is so easy to join in and tell everyone.
Here is how Thankful Thursdays works:
1. Post your Thankful Thoughts on your blog. Somewhere in your post please mention Welcome to the Nuthouse and http://ourhappynuthouse.blogspot.com/ so that your friends, family and visitors know where to find other Thankful Thoughts. You can also grab my Thankful Thursdays banner at the top of this post and link to that. Once you have done that you can come back here and add your post to Mister Linky.
Not every one has a blog, so:
2. If you don't have a blog, you can leave a Thankful Thoughts comment in the comment section.
3. You can show your Thankful Thoughts any way you like, as a list, as a story, as one word, one sentence or just a picture.