The Nut House has moved to a new url. Please update your bookmarks and links and come check us out!


Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Surgery went perfectly!!

Just wanted to pop in quickly & let every one know that Owain's surgery on Monday went perfectly & he is doing great. They have been able to start taking him off of different meds & are hoping to have him off the respirator by tomorrow. He looks wonderful!

It is such a relief to get his first surgery over & to know that he is one step closer to finally coming home.

I lit a candle of Owain here

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Heart

The name of his group is Heart if you need to do a search. Please light a candle for a quick & uncomplicated recovery so my little guy can come home soon.

Again, Thank You So Much to everyone for your support, prayers & help!



3 comments:

Lisa Curcio said...

rosegardenfae wrote:
May. 13th, 2008 07:57 pm (UTC)

So happy to hear this wonderful news!! Candle is lit :)

Lisa Curcio said...

(Anonymous) wrote:
May. 14th, 2008 02:39 am (UTC)

I have been thinking of you and Owain all day. I am so relieved and happy for your entire family. I have lit a candle for Owain and I will continue to pray for a speedy and full recovery.

Lauren (grayart)

Lisa Curcio said...

(Anonymous) wrote:
May. 15th, 2008 04:53 am (UTC)

I've lit a candle for your little one and will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

Stephanie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin