The Nut House has moved to a new url. Please update your bookmarks and links and come check us out!


Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Oldest Nut Turned 8!

It was actually last week...maybe longer, but not too much.

I can't believe that my oldest just turned 8 and I am so close to having my 5th. What a quick, short, long, happy, hug filled, chaotic, fun, crazy, sleepless, exciting, overwhelming, jam packed 8 years it has been! I feel like there is no way he could be this old already, and at the same time I look at everything we have done in the past 8 years and realize he is every bit of his 8 years.

So a very late (because that is how we do things at the Nuthouse) Happy 8th Birthday to my first, my little (and now so big) Wing Nut.



Just a Few Days Old

Eight Years Later:
(with his cake stuck in his favorite train cake pan, it was still delicious though!)



1 comments:

Laura said...

they grow so fast, isn't it? he is so sweet. Happy Birthday!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin