The Nut House has moved to a new url. Please update your bookmarks and links and come check us out!


Monday, November 10, 2008

Owain is Doing Great & Recovering Quickly!

Owain is recovering very well & sooo very quickly! I am amazed at how much quicker this recovery is. I did mistake his crankiness with a double ear infection for crankiness because of his surgery...which left me with bad mommy feelings, but I know I can't know everything, so I am working on forgiving myself for that. Now that he is on antibiotics for his ear infection he is even happier. He is turning into a little rollie pollie, every time I lay him down he rolls back & forth. I think he is getting to the point where he wants to go go go LOL. I think that is a pretty good sign that he is feeling much better.

I have never seen a baby so happy to eat bananas before! I gave him his first bananas a few days ago & he giggled & laughed his way through the entire meal. He is one happy baby!



2 comments:

Lisa Curcio said...

rosegardenfae wrote:
Nov. 10th, 2008 05:51 pm

I am so happy to hear that Owain is thriving, though I always knew that he would. My greatgrandson now weighs nearly 5 lbs and hopefully will home from the hospital next week! Hooray for fat healthy babies!

Lisa Curcio said...

I responded with:
Nov. 10th, 2008 06:09 pm

Thanks rosegarden!

I have been thinking about your little great grandson, I am so happy to hear he is doing well ((little huggles for him)) I will be thinking of him this week & next & I hope he comes home soon. I remember waiting for them to send Owain home...and they kept telling us he would be heading home tomorrow. For awhile I thought tomorrow would never turn into today. I pray that he grows big & strong & comes home soon. ((hugs to you))

Blog Widget by LinkWithin